Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lust Have It - September

I finally received my September "Lust Have It" box!

I was getting so jealous reading all the blogs and forums out there with everyone receiving their boxes.. so I was just a little more than ecstatic when my box was finally delivered to me at work this week :)

So here's the box (the box itself was a bit smaller than I expected, but as they say, good things come in small packages)..


Now let's open the box..


Squee!


Contents of the September "Lust Have It" box:


* Lancome - Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
I was most excited to try this product as I have typically short and poker-straight Asian eyelashes and I must say, this does not disappoint! The conical brush is amazing. A breakthrough. A miracle. A revolution. You get the picture! All mascaras should have a brush like this! Definitely a repurchase - and I don't usually buy expensive mascaras. My favourite product in this month's box.

* Pure Fiji - Coconut Milk Shower Gel
Smells divine. I'm not the biggest fan of coconut though, so unsure if I will use it all.

* Kerastase - Elixir Ultime
I have extremely dry ends on my hair thanks to years of colouring, so looking forward to trying this :)

* Urban Rituelle - Flourish Organics Hand Cream
This is also going to be a repurchase. This smells amazing! The one that I received is "...infused with natural lemongrass, lemon myrtle, grapefruit and eucalyptus essential oils". You don't need a huge amount of the cream and the best thing is that it doesn't leave your hands with the gluggy, greasy, need-to-wash-your-hands-again feeling. It has such a fresh and uplifting scent as well, which isn't overpowering - I think this is going to be part of Christmas beauty gift hampers for all the special ladies in my life! And affordable too, with a RRP of $20.95 for 125ml.

* Nicole by OPI - Ultimate Trend Setter's Lacquer
Two cute little itty-bitty bottles - they do not have the names of the polish on the bottle (only shade codes) but a quick Google search revealed that I have been sent OPI Designer Series DS Radiance and Prized Possession from the Justin Bieber collection (my first Bieber-related product. Ever.). Prized Possession looks a LOT darker in the bottle than it does on the website though, but I will swatch it this weekend so you can see what the true colour is.

Overall I am really impressed with my first "Lust Have It" box - in fact my first beauty box! Well worth the $14.95/month so far. Sign up at http://www.lusthaveit.com.au/

What was your favourite product in your September "Lust Have It" box? Or what would you love to see in your next box?

1 comment:

  1. Hi gorgeous. You were one of the winners in my Jurlique Hand Cream competition. Can you please send me your postal address so I can have the prize sent out?
    xx

    ReplyDelete